To ENLIGHTEN, EMPOWER and EQUIP Canadian women of all ages and income levels with the INFORMATION, ACUMEN and SOLUTIONS necessary to help GROW their capital & PROVIDE for their retirement
A new Educational Series entitled:
P.I.N.K. – Protection, Investments and the Need for Knowledge
This is a series of 4 Lunch & Learn sessions for women only, with a vision to educate, empower and equip Canadian women of all ages and income levels with the information, acumen and solutions needed to grow their capital, provide for retirement and protect their personal, business and family assets.
The information contained in the presentations engages, enlightens, empowers and equips females with the financial information and solutions they need to make more informed life choices for themselves and their families. Please rest assured, these sessions are educational and not a forum for selling products.
In a financial world historically dominated by men, this forum provides women with a new, unique opportunity to learn about their finances and ask questions they may not otherwise feel comfortable asking if men were present.
Did you know ?
- 84% of Canadian women do not have a back-up plan for spousal death, divorce or separation
- 45% of women aged 65 or older are divorced, separated or widowed
- Women live 5-10 years longer, retire earlier yet contribute 30% less to their RRSP’s than men
- 90% of women will be forced to manage finances on their own due to divorce or loss of spouse
- 48% of polled women do not have a financial plan of any kind
Historical gender roles and responsibilities were geared towards the male being the sole breadwinner, however, Boomer women are the first generation to have participated in the workforce for most of their adult lives. Women have also had competing priorities including family, children and careers which have forced them to put their financial health on the back burner.
It’s time to turn the historical roles upside down and empower women with the financial knowledge they need to secure their future independence! You can help many of your female colleagues take the first step towards this independence by offering the PINK presentations as a Lunch & Learn series at your workplace.
I would be pleased to meet with you to review the PINK Financial Educational Program in more detail and discuss different ways this program may be used at your workplace. I am very excited about PINK and sharing this information to educate, empower and protect as many women as possible!
- Preserve your capital and secure your assets
- Grow your capital and manage your wealth
- Understand your unique financial challenges
- Access to information and expertise
“The integrated, warmer approach to financial planning that clients are seeking today is a great match for the strengths and skills traditionally considered the female way of thinking.
That feminine viewpoint speaks to the contemporary client’s need for a financial plan that addresses more than just the numbers.”
says Ellen Rogin, CPA, CFP in her Jan 9, 2013 article.
Money is Power ♦ Invest like a Woman
Would you like to bring a P.I.N.K. event
to your workplace as a Lunch & Learn?
Contact Léony to arrange the dates! (905) 632-9900
There are many ADVANTAGES to having a female advisor on your side!
- The #1 reason is we can empathize with your needs . . . Why? Because we are mothers, career women, business owners and caregivers too.
- We know what makes sense financially, but we intuitively understand what feels right for you and your family
- Much research has been done about gender culture and communications, and some of the findings show that women place high value on shared experiences, while men tend to be autonomous
- Women have different communication styles – we tend to be more expressive and emotive and have an innate ability to understand non verbal cues
- Some research shows that a male gender culture leadership style leans towards a hierarchy, while women govern for accord and harmony
- Women tend to be more diplomatic with their talk time and ask questions first and rarely talk over one another
- Test this theory at your next dinner party, it’s an interesting social study we can all do in our every day lives!